CM team comes with a wealth of corporate experience that is diverse and broad. We map existing processes, assess gaps and ultimately bridge the gaps. However, our mapping techniques, tools deployed, business understanding, and recommendations are based on world-class best practices. Moreover, we get involved in the implementation, track development, and measure success criteria.
Areas of Expertise:
- Recruitment & Selection.
- Policies & Procedures.
- Job Design and Job Evaluation.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Career Planning, Development & Management.
- Succession Planning & Management.
- Omanization Planning & Management.
- Appraisal Systems.
- HR Transformation.
We like to provide adaptable and innovative solutions, achieving the events high level targets and providing a lasting legacy for the community, whilst delivering the highest possible levels of service for all clients.
We can help you simplify your complex event management requirements.
HIRING SOLUTION AT ALL LEVEL
Our project portfolio includes Organization restructuring, Organization Design, creating Salary band structures, overhauling appraisals and redundancy projects.
If you’d like an informal chat about any upcoming project activities, or are looking for a qualified HR Project Manager or HR Consultant, then get in touch or apply for a free strategy review.
Creative Mind prepares reports on in-depth print, audio, and online media coverage on organizations, competitors and industry-related news. The knowledge they provide can significantly impact our client’s operations and help them assess arising threats in the business as well as discover untapped market avenues.
- Determine the best media outlet mix for promotional strategies.
- TV production.
- Monitor online and offline ad campaigns (e.g. on radio, TV, websites, magazines and billboards).
- Prepare additional promotional projects to support new product launches.
- Create new campaigns to reach a broader audience.
- Ensure a cohesive advertising message across campaigns.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers to promote our client brand.
- Regularly report advertising campaign results (including revenues and costs).
- Optimize advertising strategies for varying audiences and channels.
- Design and review advertising budgets.
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
- Social media management.
Our team is comprised of individuals who have worked in the media, communications, and entertainment, economic and nonprofit fields. We have been consistently recognized by the industry and our peers for excellence in public relations and communications. As PR company we are focus on:
We provide event management services for:
- Design PR campaign strategy for ( brand , reputation, Public opinion , CSR )
- The Optimist Consulting Team aims to create a brand vision that goes beyond the traditional lines of PR to fully embrace social media and digital marketing to reach your target audiences.
- Internal communication.
- Anticipating, analyzing and interpreting public opinion, attitudes and issues that might impact, for good or ill, the operations and plans of the organization.
- Counseling management at all levels in the organization with regard to policy decisions, courses of action and communication, taking into account their public ramifications and the organization’s social or citizenship responsibilities.
- Researching, conducting and evaluating, on a continuing basis, programs of action and communication to achieve the informed public understanding necessary to the success of an organization’s aims. These may include marketing; financial; fund raising; employee, community or government relations; and other programs.
- Planning and implementing the organization’s efforts to influence or change public policy. Setting objectives, planning, budgeting, recruiting and training staff, developing facilities — in short, managing the resources needed to perform all of the above.
- Writing News, interview, speech, internal news liter, feature ,press release.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment processes to an external service provider. An RPO provider can provide its own or may assume the company’s staff, technology, methodologies and reporting. In all cases, RPO differs greatly from providers such as staffing companies and contingent/retained search providers in that it assumes ownership of the design and management of the recruitment process and the responsibility of results.
CM facilitate training programs for organizations in the Middle East. Our main focus is facilitating and developing training programs.
We are specialized in:
- Identifying Organization needs.
- Developing training programs.
- Identifying trainers.
- Facilitating training courses.